Friday, December 01, 2006

Denver boring??

I used to be a huge fan of MTV's The Real World. That was before it got real whack (at least it did in my eyes). I loved seasons like Boston, New Orleans, Las Vegas, and Back to New York. But then Paris happened and then San Diego happened. And for some reason I thought it was coming back with Philadelphia, but then Austin happened and then Key West. And then I just couldn't picture myself watching The Real World anymore. But then I seen the commercials for Denver, and I asked myself why would they choose Denver? Were all the good cities taken already?? But this season seems to be pretty interesting. It's only the second episode and there's already hook-ups, conflict, and a lot of partying. Now that sounds like the making of a good season to me. But it might be too much for me. Now I know that the juice in reality television is the sex and the shit talking, but I don't know if I can handle it. There's so much already in so little time. There's already been a number of drunken hook-ups. Girls making out in jacuzzi's. Backstabbing of the best friend by hooking up with their guy. It's already hard for the gay guy, and from the previews it doesn't seem like things are going to get much easier for him. And this is all so soon! Here I thought Denver would be boring but from the looks of things it's going to be a good season. I don't know if I can handle all the drama, but I'm going to try. If you haven't caught any of the Denver season yet be sure to tune in. It may be worth the time.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jhenene said...

I agree, I think that the real world has gotten to be real yawn!!!! but of course my favorite season was when they were in Sanfrancisco Being that I'm a city gurl and all HaHa!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home