Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Who has control?.. Yo Momma!

On a daily basis when I am done with classes for the day, I go to my apartment and watch TV. Usually around the time when I return home Parental Control is on. My roommates and I happen to be a bit obsessed with the show (it comes in second to Flavor of Love). If you haven't seen the show it is a dating show where 2 parents choose 2 young adults for there kid to date in hopes of replacing their current boyfriend/girlfriend. They go through a series of interviews with potential daters and then choose the 2 which they like the most to date their son/daughter. Their kid goes on a date with both of their parents' choices while their current boyfriend/girlfriend watches at home on the couch with the parents. After the dates, the dater has to choose which of the 3 they want to continue seeing. Often times their boyfriend/girlfriend goes storming off in rage that their boo ran off with someone new. But occasionally, against the parents will, they choose to stay with their current boyfriend/girlfriend. The show seems a bit scripted and cheesy at times, but it is definately one to check out. Some of the stuff those kids say will have you rollin'. Tune in to MTV in the afternoon or at night and you'll be sure to catch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home