Thursday, November 09, 2006

Britney and K.Fed split


All right, so I'm sure I am not the only person to mention this in their blog this week but I must do it. After 2 years and 2 kids Britney and K.Fed finally split. Who didn't see it coming? Now first I must get on this Kevin Federline character. He is one of the greatest golddiggers I have seen in my day. He's got it made. He shacks up with Britney, she buys him a car, she helps his career, she increases his celebrity, and he gets ass on top of that! Now I'm not the biggest Britney fan, but she is a pretty girl. Pretty and dumb. She got PLAYED! How do you go from Justin to that? Okay, well Justin is a bit of a crybaby; but he's still a good looking guy who happens to be worth millions. I say she shoulda kept him around a bit longer. So camparing Britney's exes: Justin has that 'gangsta wannabe' whiteboy look going, as does K.Fed; Justin's a good dancer as is K.Fed. The difference is that Justin has talent. Have you heard K.Fed. rap?? If you haven't, lucky you. I laugh when I hear it. His attempt to rap is actually insulting to me. As a fan of hip-hop music it insults me that he thinks that he is actally a rapper. On one end I'm happy that Britney has seen the light and is moving past K.Fed. But it just unfortunate that she ended up as another celebrity divorce, and she is now going to have to raise their 2 kids on her own because you know he's trifling. Just ask his ex Shar Jackson whom he has 2 kids by. Fathering 4 kids in 5 years by 2 different women. Nice. K.Fed, if anything your rockin the sheets. Congrat to K.Fed for succeeding in his game and becoming a celebrity by getting with Britney. But sorry Britney that you didn't recognize his game 2 years and 2 kids ago. Well best wishes still.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney is young and maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I think her biggest problem is, she's human. We always think the person we fall in love with will be different with us, than they were with their previous spouse/partner. And when they turn out to be exactly the same, we continue to be surprised. It makes no sense of course, but it happens all the time. Must be human nature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home