Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Savor the Flavor

I normally am not a television junkie but Flav has got me hooked. I refused to watch the first season of Flavor of Love due to the obvious ignorance of the show, but this season I'm addicted. If you haven't seen the show, Flavor Flav (ex-hype man for the 90s rap group Public Enemy, cast member of Surreal Life Season 3, and co-star of Strange Love) has his own show where 20 single women are chosen to battle for his heart. They all live in his Los Angeles mansion until the time they are kicked off. One by one Flav eliminates them until the last girl standing wins his heart.

This season is filled with rowdy girls, a lot of secrets, and a whole lot of drama. From shitting on stairs, to ugly ass hair, it is pure entertainment. There are about 4 girls left standing in the battle so its not to late to get addicted to Flav's charm. So if you haven't seen the cat-fighting, name-calling, teenage-acting girls yet, you need to check out the show. You never know who will win Flav's heart in this game of love and backstabbing.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Jhenene said...

I know, That show has got me hooked!I mean it's a stupid show, but it's like a train wreck you wanna look away but you can't.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger sarrahphuong said...

I seriously knwo what you mean, i watch that thing & hear myself critizing how stupid it is but i just cant flip to anOther channel.
what is it about us that has to see stupid people at work? :P

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Jeff Macias said...

Flavor Flaaaaav! I watch and disect the episodes. For example, "The producers put those two together on a date with Flav?" All for the drama. But, I can't stop wanting to see what these crazy people will do next. Lastly, I can't believe New York is back "in tha micky fickin' house." (Damn, I'm embarassed to admit I know that.) Great show, bring it on Flav!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home