media consumption
sooo... I realize I don't comsume media as much as most people do. I just started watching TV again because living on campus is rediculously boring at this point. Since I decided to create my "Sexy Man Wall," I read magazines just to look for pictures of hot guys. I still don't read the newspaper. I listen to my iPod while driving around so I rarely listen to the radio nowadays. I do pay attention to the occasional advertisements that I see on billboards or on commercials but thats about it. I'm pretty much out of the media world. At this point my only source to celebrity gossip is the internet and through friends. But hopefully this will all change. I intend that by the end of this course I will be well aware of what is going on in the media and society today. Hopefully that all works out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home